Sunday, September 7, 2014

ZenKraft Black oil tanned leather Midori size Notebook

At first glance, this ZenKraft Black oil tanned leather notebook may seem like another run-of-the-mill notebook because of its low-key outward appearance, but its whats inside that really sets it apart, let's see! When we open the cover we find a black leather passport wallet insert attached to one of three elastic cords, next the passport wallet has a removable coin purse and wallet section that just snaps off, next is the artistic insert work ofMelanie Dennison, who has simply amazing pieces which I'm not sure I want to write on or frame, and next is my Levenger L-Tech 3.0 Fountain Pen with aluminum pen case that holds two styli to use with my iPad, making this a true hi-tech multi-functional fountain pen, reminding me of a Rotring 600 by its ample girth and feel, this is a smooth writer! Enjoy!












Email me if interested: yehudahlightworker@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete