Wednesday, October 12, 2016

ZenKraft Mermaids Tale A5 Pro Sleeve Slim

Introducing ZenKraft’s Mermaids Tale A5 Pro Sleeve slim! Can you say Wow! Constructed from 3oz. Metallic color shifting cowhide, combined with a 4.5oz. black leather liner, this is one piece of elegance! It holds 4 A5 inserts comfortably. It has a 5”x8” Reporter Notebook over its right tech pocket. Its left Multi-function pocket holds pens, pencils, rulers, etc as needed. Amethyst rivets adorn its stress points. Silver snaps secure its contents safely. A stunner for sure, its the Mermaids Tale A5 Pro Sleeve, from ZenKraft!







6 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect! This leather is just glorious and so is your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! My perfect notebook! When will it be avaliable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next sale will be announced on my website and on my FaceBook page; ZenKraft Travelers Notes, so stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. How would I go about obtaining this TN? It's simply BEAUTIFUL ~!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ll have more for sale on my website at my next sale.

      Delete