Thursday, September 3, 2015

ZenKraft Flight Surgeon Bomber Jacket Journal (Standard)

My experience as an Aeromedical Technician in the United States Air Force was an experience I will take with me always.  And working with Flight Surgeons, whose job is to care for Pilots and all flying personnel is one of stellar importance.  So when I decided to create a notebook which would be worthy of representing that position, I dug deep!  Introducing ZenKraft's Flight Surgeon Bomber Jacket Journal.  This brown 5oz. oil tanned pull-up leather notebook is B6 size (7.25'X5" inserts), and is simply gorgeous!  It has a smooth texture and a medium temper.  This one holds 8 B6 inserts (jetpens.com), has twin Tech Pockets that can hold most cell phones and loose papers.  A limited edition notebook, available in November, its the Flight Surgeon Bomber Jacket Journal, from ZenKraft!  Enjoy!







Available in November, yehudahlightworker@gmail.com if interested, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment