Wednesday, September 9, 2015

ZenKraft Old Man Comfort B6 X-Treme Bi-Fold

SOLDOUT***Introducing ZenKraft's Old Man Comfort B6 X-Treme Bi-Fold! As I said before, I'm in love with the B6 size (7.25"x5" inserts). Its like a Personal size but wider, giving the writer more paper real estate! This Old Man Comfort B6 X-Treme Bi-Fold allows you to pack it and go, holding six B6 inserts comfortably plus small gadgets and pens and other accessories in the small utility pockets. A Field Notes size insert is also included for taking those quick notes. Folks, its the Old Man Comfort B6 X-Treme Bi-Fold, from.....say it with me, ZenKraft Baby! Enjoy!







yehudahlightworker@gmail.com if interested, thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Do you make this one in an A5 size? If so how do I get one? This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely interested in this style and size. Please let me know if you can provide in the future and when. I'm will to wait. Thank YOU! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. please let me know when this is available to buy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup this is the one I want! Super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup this is the one I want! Super yummy!

    ReplyDelete