Sunday, June 8, 2014

1st Edition ZenKraft Notebook

This was the beginning! September 2013.   My first attempt at making a leather notebook from scratch.  I did everything from cutting to dyeing to conditioning.  The leather is slightly thinner, 1.6mm thick, but it is a beautiful dark Bison brown, with 2mm dark brown elastic cord which is not knotted, but instead has a brass crimp clasp so as not to impede writing.  It's just a beautiful piece with a brass Steampunk gear charm in the middle.

 On the inside, I have a Banditapple lined insert which is made of very nice quality paper.  This piece is going for $21.00 plus shipping.  please email me at yehudahlightworker@gmail.com if interested.
 I have more which are also going to be put on this blog and highlighted so stay tuned!

                                                                       It's ZenKraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment