Thursday, June 5, 2014

The ZenKraft Experience

So, I am starting this blog because of my affinity for both the writing experience and those tools used in documenting and immortalizing the memories the experience embodies.  The name "ZenKraft" has to do with the enlightened state of awareness which is translated in the creation of note taking tools that in design stem from basic materials, crafted into unique writing accessories.

I have only been making notebooks for nine months now, and everyday I learn a little more about the process and how designs can emerge out of different types of experiences.  So. I invite you to come and experience this creative process with me as I explore not only my creations, but those of others who also have an affinity for the written experience.

Welcome to the ZenKraft Traveler's Notes experience!

Yochanan Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment